Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Bare Sb System Mid Layer Full Man. Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this one piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver-s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One piece design for comfort
Material: Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
Innovation: Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit.Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for -loft- to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a -bulky- undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver-s core temperature to remain stable.
Entry: Extra-long diagonal front zipper with -2-way convenience- to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube.
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.