Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Bare Sb System Mid Layer Top Man. Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this two piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver-s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
- Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing
- Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
Material: Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
Innovation: Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit.Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for -loft- to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a -bulky- undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver-s core temperature to remain stable.
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.