Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Dive Rite Sidewinder Jump/gap Reel. North Florida cave diver, Woody Jasper, first invented sidewinder-style reels around 1980. Less likely to entangle than other reels on the market, Woodys original reel was made of aluminum and a PVC spool.
The side-handle style of the reel lent itself to exploration because it could easily switch from hand to hand while laying out line.
Twenty years later, sidewinder-style reels were popularized in the technical diving community when DIR enthusiasts began using them for paying out line in deep caves at high speed on a DPV.
Our Sidewinder series of reels are designed to be anti-jam by using precision machine tolerances between the frame and the spool making it nearly impossible for the line to slip between the spool and the handle.
Choose between our Sidewinder Cave Primary (RE50400) with 400-feet of #24 braid line our Sidewinder Wreck Primary (RE50250) that has 250-feet of #36 braid line, both with extra large stainless bolt [continued]
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spool resists breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel axle is corrosion resistant.
- High quality aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
- 12 oz (340g)
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.