Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Eider Bormio Defender Pant Black Man. The Defender® Twill Crossing pants. Their black version is available in 3 leg lengths.
- Higher back with Cormax: For better maintaining. Great protection against snow/cold infiltration
- Removable elasticized belt and half-elasticized waist on sides: For optimal adjustment
- Side pockets with zips under flap: Waterproof pockets
- Patched thigh pocket with zip under flap
- Inside gaiters with nonslip bands: Optimal protection against snow and cold infiltration
- Preshaped knees: For increased freedom of movement
- Weight : 870g / 27.9oz
DEFENDER®: high protection.
Coming from Eider research, Defender® is a technology that makes your garment 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and 100% breathable.
For over than 20 years, many innovations have improved the Defender® technology so it has become higher peformance and even more comfortable.
Beyond labs tests, the Defender technology is validated by our technical advisors. Tested in extreme weather conditions and situations, Eider clothing equipped with the Defender Technology is perfectly resistant, light and waterproof.
An extensive array of 2-layer and 3-layer membranes is currently available in order to satisfy all activity needs from alpinism to skiing and outdoor sports.
For the 2011-2012 Winter season, Eider has developed new DEFENDER® materials. We find for example the DEFENDER® Ripstop Stretch 3 layers, ideal fabric for mountain activities: strength, freedom of movement and maximum protection.
Similarly, one of the new fabric is the DEFENDER® RC Perf Brushed 3 layers, material mixing protection and comfort, used for skiing products.
Because your comfort in clothing is essential while in activity, Eider has been integrating stretchy fabrics in its products construction.
Comfort in action with the stretch.
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Los precios NO incluyen IVA. Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.