Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Head Nx Five Df Men 12/13. Our team riders love the responsive flex of that binding combined with its impressive lightweight.
the asymmetrical support given by the highbacks give you the most precise support in every maneuver.
New dampening elements in the base for a great comfort in your landings.
The NX Five of course comes with the Auto Open Total: The fastest strappin- in and gettin- out system.
Less fighting, more riding!
Auto Open Total:
- You loved our Auto Open straps.
- You will love the Auto Open Total system even more.
- All the straps open completely to allow the easier way to enter your bindings.
- Fast Aluminum Super Buckle, the name says it all.
- Simply the fastest and most precise way to crank your straps, bombproof durability.
Full Eva Basepads with Silicon Dampening:
- The EVA pad is combined with a dampening piece in the heel and toearea, where you need dampening and support.
Glass Reinforced Base:
- Glass-reinforced base to give you more stiffness and power transmission.
Light Weight Base:
- Our NX Series bindings are designed for a perfect balance of light weight and durability.
- Light and stiff, the perfect combination for serious riders only! This -winged- highback provides added lateral support for incredible board control.
- For you this means total power, attacking anything in your way
Precision Plus Strap:
- The ultimate in boot hold, maximum comfort and precise edge-to-edge action you can get in a binding strap.
Tool Free Adjustable Ankle Strap:
- Our slim and strong adjustment system lets you center the boot/binding by simply opening a small lever to adjust the strap.
Tool Free Forward Lean Adjustment:
- No need for a screwdriver to adjust your highback to your riding style.
Transformable Neoprene Padded Toe Strap:
- Our transformable neoprene toe
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Los precios NO incluyen IVA. Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.