Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Marmot Eldridge S/s Red Man. Perhaps we love this midweight Marmot UpCycle® shirt for its soft, sanded fluttery drape, or it could be that we-re drawn to its mysterious past.
The Eldridge offers 20 UPF protection and has durable flat felled seams, straight hem and a single front patch pocket for stashing vitals.
- Soft, Sanded, Breathable Mid-Weight Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 20
- Marmot UpCycle® Product with Recycled Polyester
- Durable Flat Felled Seams with Contrast Interior Stitch
- Straight Hem and Single Patch Pocket
- Tag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy Tag
- Weight: 7.8 oz / 221.1 g
- Main Material: 77% Polynosic Rayon 8% Recycled Polyester 15% Polyester 4.2oz/yd
Clothing can protect you from the sun-s ultraviolet rays.
It all depends on the fiber content, weave, weight of fabric and color.
So what-s the difference between UPF and SPF-
SPF stands for the Sun Protection Factor, most commonly associated with sunscreen. This measures the amount of time it takes for skin to burn.
UPF on the other hand stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor, which is a measure of the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. For example, a fabric rated with a UPF of 25 will allow only 1/25th of the sun-s UV rays to pass through.
So the fabric would greatly reduce your exposure to UV rays, (where it covers your body)!
Dark colors and tight weaves will have higher UPF ratings. As well, nylons and polyesters are better than plain cotton because they reflect radiation.
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Los precios NO incluyen IVA. Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.