Artículo a estrenar
Ver producto original en Tienda
Vaude Ice Peak 400 Xl Pebbles. Fall asleep in a bed of feathers modern, technical 3-season mummy sleeping bag for extreme activities such as high elevation tours and expeditions in very cold regions.
Filled with premium 90/10 duck down. The Ice Peak 400 is lightweight, water repellent and consistently warm thanks to an H-chamber construction. The 3-dimensional extreme thermal collar ensures best comfort.
The hood opening can be tightened down to the size of a small air hole. Head and foot sections are made from waterproof materials to protect the sleeping bag from wet tent walls in addition, the foot box can be used as a practical packsack.
A drawcord in the foot of the bag can be tightened to shorten the bag for smaller people or to create a dry, warm area for clothing and shoes.
- 90/10 European Grey Duck Down 650cuin
- down is filled in Germany
- lightweight fabrics with water repellent treatment
- side zip reaches down 40 cm before foot end for enhanced insulation at the feet
- double slide, dividable zip fastener for connecting - warmth collar
- contoured hood
- integrated foot section with drawcord, can be used as storage sack
- length adjustable with drawcord, resulting `foot sack` can be used as a storage bag or provide additional insulation at the feet
- extremely durable compression sack included
- inner pocket for essentials
- Shell fabric: 100% Polyamide 15D 400T Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyamide 15D 400T
- Filling material: 100% 90/10 Grey Duck Down 650 cuin
- Weight: 1.18 Kg
We use Polish goose down exclusively in our sleeping bags. Polish down has an excellent reputation for quality, thermal performance and excellent loft. The down is harvested from older birds and only dead birds are plucked (no live-plucking).
Formas de pago y envío
Otros (mirar instrucciones de pago)
Los precios NO incluyen IVA. Más información siguiendo el enlace de la descripción de este anuncio.
ganga.es no se hace responsable del estado y descripción del artículo ofertado.